I have now come to a near completion of two of the three maquettes I have been working on. I fiddled with them during last semester to escape from regular work, but didn't really make any headway. During the break I would work on them during the few minutes I had to myself each evening while everyone else was in bed. After I baked the figures I did some minor adjustments. I sanded down some patches and carved away a few things that I missed while sculpting. I also painted and sanded the base to help them look more elegant. Very lastly I sprayed the figures with a light gray auto paint primer to give them an all around even gray tone. I say I have completed them to near completion because I know there are littles things I may change up or do to them down the round.