Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dog Washing

This idea was inspired from an actual event which means, part of it really happened. Before I was born and after my Grandma Thelin died, my Grandpa Thelin was dating this real witch of a woman who had already buried three or so other husbands gaining a profit. My dad was trying to support my grandfather and invited them both over for dinner with my family, in which she completely insulted every kid and the family. In retaliation my dad had my oldest brother round up the plates after dinner and then proceeded to have our Saint Bernard Lab mix Muzzy lick all the plates clean and put them back in the cupboards. This lady then completely changed her tone and left as soon as she could. After the fiasco my mom then had my dad wash every dish in the kitchen for fear of what any of the licked dishes may have touched.

No comments: